Twillingate Century House Bed & Breakfast Gîte
Newfoundland hospitality greets you at the door in this 4 star Captain's House.
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Starting At $115 to $145
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Lovely Old Saltbox House located in the centre of Twillingate Harbour. Captain John Butcher built the house over 100 years ago. The staircase and a few other original things still remain. After Captain Butcher died he left the house to his son Arthur.
- Walking distance to lots of Tourist Attractions, hiking trails, and restaurants. A walk to the beach is just across the street.
- Very well decorated rooms which have their own ensuite.
- All rooms have views of the Harbour.
- Breakfast is included in the price. We try our best to provide a Hot Berry Strata each day. There are lots of self serve choices as well.
- Very large kitchen where we serve our breakfast and have a laugh. Social area has an old fashioned feel to it. Outside patio chesterfield to relax on after a day of exploring.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in is at 3:30 pm Check out is at 10:00 am
- Politique d'annulation: You have 72 hours before your check in date to cancel or your credit card will be charged.
- Information saisonnières: We are open year round. Ask about off season prices.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Twillingate Century House Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.