The Duchess of Wellington Gîte
Guests are presented with elegant surroundings and sumptuous food.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Suite prices are $C130 to $C135, including breakfasts for 2, internet & parking.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Table d'hôte
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The Duchess is an 1896 Queen Anne mansion with many original features: stained glass windows, winding oak staircase and panelling & lighting fixtures carefully restored.
- Guests have the use of 3 large rooms on the ground floor..the Parlor with large screen cable and DVD, Music Room with piano and library, and the dining area for breakfast or refreshments next to a toasty fireplace.
- Our second floor bedrooms suites each have a unique character, but all are Victorian sliding into Craftsman. Bath choices include an oversized claw-foot tub, a Jacuzzi-shower or circular shower.
- The Capitol Theatre has a star-studded series of productions lined up, just a 5 minute stroll from the Duchess. Watch for packages.
- The Duchess is in Old Chatham, a few minutes walk from historic downtown, on a treelined residential street surrounded by century homes.
- Check out our web-site for a lengthy list of Chatham and area's great restaurants, wineries and historical attractions. Chatham was a major venue in the War of 1812 and the Underground Railway in the 1840's.
- Arrivée - Départ: Flex arrangements can be made; our usual times are:check in after 3:00PM, out before 11:00AM.
- Politique d'annulation: Your deposit will be fully refunded if you cancel with a least 72 hours notice.
- Information saisonnières: The Duchess changes with the seasons, and is open 12 months a year.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
The Duchess of Wellington
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.