Summit River Lodge & Campsites Loge
Valemounts Best Kept Secret, Simply Breath Taking!
- Chambres: 5
- Prix: Summer 2019 Rates : Lodge Rooms/Cabins Starting at $179.00 per night includes breakfast. Private Lodge Bookings ( 5 Bedrooms, 12 beds) when available $1000.00/night. NOTE: 3 night booking minimum plus $200 cleaning Fee, We also offer an entire property
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Summit River Lodge will take your breath away from the moment you turn onto the property. The Albreda Glacier greets you in the Skyline which can be seen throughout the property along with Canoe Mnt Valley and Camp Creek which winds through our 40 acres.
- The lodge is a well maintained traditionally built log-home. Enjoy many breath taking views from the breakfast table, large bedroom windows or from our cabins and campsites along the beautifull glacier fed Camp Creek. The views will amaze you.
- Wether your looking for a ight stop over or a place to gather with your friends Terry/Lisa can customise your accomadation needs to suite your group from 2 ppl to 50ppl.T
- Pet Friendly Beautiful RV and tentsites along Camp creek, some with power and water, free heated washrooms/hot showers. RV's $ 30.00, Tents $25. Seasonal Campsites $1700
- All Terrain Vehicles & Nature Tours, Gentle & White-water Rafting, Guided Canoe Trips & Horseback Riding in MT Robson Park Area.
- Snowmobile Tours, Heli-hiking, Fishing, Hiking and Golfing nearby.(Wireless highspeed Internet router)
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in time, after 4:00 PM-- Check-out time 10:00 AM, Flexible pending bookings.
- Politique d'annulation: 100% Refund if Cancelled 7 days prior to arrival date.
- Information saisonnières: Snowmobile Season Starts Middle of November. Sledders rate $129.00/night/ per/person/dbl occ which includes breakfast, lunch and supper.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Summit River Lodge & Campsites
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.