Serendipity Bed & Breakfast Gîte
Consider a weekend while exploring the city of Kawartha Lakes.
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: Pricing ranges from $80 to $110. Queen Bedroom with Sitting Room and Private Bathroom. Queen Bedroom with Double bedroom and shared bathroom. Family Rate and children welcome. Breakfast can be included or optional.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Snug Harbour is located in the Kawartha Lakes District -- only a ten minute drive from Lindsay and less than twenty minutes from Bobcaygeon.
- Serendipity has a western view over Sturgeon Lake with access to a private park where you can slip in a small boat, kayak or canoe. Winter time usually offers a safe frozen lake just down the street for snowmobiling, cross country skiing & snowshoeing.
- Breakfast is variable but substantial. A hot breakfast when it is cold and a cold breakfast when it is hot. Contact to discuss any specific dietary requirements.
- Meander around the perennial flower gardens to the organic vegetable garden beside the orchard. Did you see the frog pond? Play frisbee, golf putt or bocce ball on the large flat lawn.
- Any time of the year, relax and enjoy the large reclining chairs in the living room -- for reading, watching television or sharing conversation.
- GREAT LOCAL ATTRACTIONS: Lindsay is home of the charming, historic Academy Theatre, Museums, Art Galleries, Sir Sanford Fleming College & many parks. Bobcaygeon boasts Kawartha Dairy, Bigley Shoes, Trent Severn Waterway Lock & public swimming beaches.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in after 3 pm; Check out preferred by 10:30 am; Call to discuss flexibility in hours
- Politique d'annulation: Prefer 24 Hours notice on any cancellations or changes in arrival times
- Information saisonnières: Open All Year Round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Serendipity Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.