Runaway Rooster BnB Gîte
Fly the Coop!
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: From $139 - $225 + HST. See Bedrooms for details/rates per season.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Lit double / 2 places
- Grand lit / Queen
- Salle de bain:
- attenante à la chambre
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Located in the heart of charming Bloomfield, this stunning, red cedar, chalet-style home has everything you need to escape the city barnyard. Its airy, upscale cottage-like feel and aesthetic create a unique, cool, non-traditional BnB experience.
- Centrally located, the home features 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor, and a stunning Great Hall soaring up to an 18-ft-high ceiling! It offers a resort-like ambience with several outdoor seating areas on a large, creek-side property.
- The Roost master bedroom features its own ensuite and private walkout balcony. With a shared bathroom, The Coop and The Nest make ideal accommodation rooms for friends, couples and families (children 12+) travelling together.
- Explore the one-acre lot that runs down to Bull’s Creek. Grab a chair, sit on the grass, or play badminton, croquet or bocce ball on the lawn. You can also enjoy the night sky from our creek-side firepit (when permissible).
- It’s a lovely 5-10 minute stroll (1 km) along Main Street to Bloomfield’s shops, restaurants, artisan studios, spa, bike rental and more. Picton is a 5-minute drive away, while Wellington is 10 minutes and Sandbanks Provincial Park, 15 minutes.
- A full breakfast is served from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m., and includes a hot savoury, local baked goods, fruit, yogurt, coffee, tea and juice. Please advise of allergies in advance.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in: 3 p.m. - 9 p.m. Check out: 11 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: Advance payment holds booking. Full refund for cancellations 5 days prior to arrival.
- Information saisonnières: Open year-round. 2-night minimum/3-night minimum long-weekends. Call for flexibility on off-season minimum night stays.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Runaway Rooster BnB
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.