26 Rue King Gîte
WE OPEN IN 2019
- Chambres: 8
- Prix: Reserve The Entire House. Weekday stays are $1395US/night & Weekend stays are $1795US/night. A minimum of 3 Nights required. Cleaning Fee $250US/per stay. Security Deposit $1500US. Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Table d'hôte
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- WE OPEN IN 2019
- 26 Rue King is a beautiful, historic home in the heart of ST-Pacome, Province of Quebec, Canada.
- Built in 1903, the home has been fully renovated and thoughtfully decorated to provide guests with an opportunity to appreciate the historic charms of the past while enjoying the modern comforts of the present.
- This 15-Arce property has 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and a private wine cellar making it the perfect place to gather with family and friends for a weekend gateway, special occasion, or corporate retreat.
- Just a 60-miunte drive from Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport and less than four hours from Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. Both airports offer direct 60-minutes flights from New York City.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check In - Guests can check-in anytime after 3 p.m. on the first evening of their stay. Check Out - Guests are welcome to enjoy the house until noon on the last day of their stay.
- Politique d'annulation: Cancellations and changes to reservations made at least 10 days prior to the scheduled arrival date are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations and changes made less than 10 days of the scheduled arrival date will be eligible for a partial refund.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
26 Rue King
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.