Discover Robinsong in beautiful, historic Thorold; the heart and hub of Niagara
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: The Rose Room - $155.00; The Lilac Room - $139.00; The Gingko Room - $129.00, includes all applicable taxes. ( Our lowest rates on any site.)
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Be pampered at Robinsong, a gracious, Georgian style Bed and Breakfast; your 'home away from home'. We are a 'Cycle-Friendly' B & B in Thorold, a designated 'Bicycle Friendly Community'.
- Savour our leisurely 'skip your lunch' breakfasts: a hot breakfast 'entree' served with fresh seasonal fruit, juices, homemade jams, breads and muffins.
- Stroll along tree-lined streets through historic 'olde towne' Thorold. Dine in our great restaurants, enjoy live music and shop in our unique, one of a kind boutiques
- Located on the fourth Welland Canal, Thorold is Centrally located in Niagara, offering guests a truly unique Niagara experience... close to everything you want to do and see in Niagara, yet blissfully away from the crowds and noise!
- Cycle, stroll, hike or “Segway” 100's of kms of scenic trails and roads ~The Greater Niagara Circle Route, Niagara River Parkway or the Bruce Trail are just steps from our front door. Store your bikes safely overnight. Luggage forwarding available.
- At the end of your day, cool down in the pool, or simply relax in the garden with a glass of Niagara wine. We're looking forward to your visit!
- Arrivée - Départ: Arrival time 4:00 p.m., or by arrangement. Departure time at 11:00.
- Politique d'annulation: A full refund of your deposit will be made when your reservation is cancelled with at least 72 hours notice. Payment in full if cancelled in less than 24 hours.
- Information saisonnières: Closed November15 to March 30.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.