Port Morien Rectory B&B Gîte
Change in ownership underway. Open for Reservations starting January 1, 2020.
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: $95-$110 per night
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Come stay with us in our newly restored circa 1885 former Anglican Church Rectory situated in the scenic fishing village of Port Morien on the picturesque Marconi Trail
- Two spacious ocean view rooms, a Queen with an ensuite 4 pc bath with therapeutic airtub and a Queen with private 3 pc bath
- Wireless internet available and access to fax. We are now 4 Star Rated with Canada Select.
- The seaside vistas, seacoast trails and numerous birding sites make this area between Glace Bay and historic Louisbourg an undiscovered gem
- Port Morien is busy working port and home to active spring lobster fishery, historic village walking tour, historic village cemeteries (and others nearby), nearby ecologically significant sandbar and tidal estuary
- The village is located 30 minutes from Sydney, 20 minutes from Glace Bay (Miners Museum) and 40 minutes to Louisbourg
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in by 6:00 PM/Check out by 11:00 AM or as arranged
- Politique d'annulation: 48 hours cancellation
- Information saisonnières: Open All Year
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Port Morien Rectory B&B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.