Old Meadows Guest Cottage Chalet/Cottage
Beautiful cottage accommodation on a working heritage farm
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Low Season from $195 to $225 High Season $325. 2 night minimum stay. Weekly rates available.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- All season private 2 bedroom 2 bathroom cottage located on a working heritage farm in the heart of Kelowna's historic lower mission, sleeps 4
- Enjoy the picturesque surroundings and spectacular location minutes from all that Kelowna has to offer. 10 of Okanagan's finest wineries are within a 15 minute drive
- Within a 10 minute walk are Mission Recreation Park, the Capital News Recreation Centre, H20 Adventure and Fitness Centre, Thomson Marsh, Michaelbrook Ranch Golf Course and the extensive Mission Creek Greenway
- New heritage style cottage finished and decorated with reclaimed woodwork, hardwood fir floors and beautiful antiques. The cottage has direct access to wide, safe sidwalks and 2 cruiser bikes are provided for guests enjoyment
- We offer a Breakfast Basket which is available for a $65 fee. Included are Summerland Sweets jams, english muffins, 1/2 dozen eggs, 1 pound bacon, 1 litre D Dutchmen Milk, 1 litre of orange juice, and locally made baked goods.
- Please email us for booking inquiries and availablility or you can find us on VRBO listing 1214826
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in is between 4:00pm and 7:00pm. Later check ins can be arranged. Check out is 11:00am
- Politique d'annulation: 14 days ( 100% refund); 7 days ( 50% refund)
- Information saisonnières: We are open year round and offer longer off season stays and lower rates.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Old Meadows Guest Cottage
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.