Logden Lodge Loge
'Living the Nature of Things'
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Winter (7 Dec - 31 March) & Summer (16 June - 15 Sept): $275, Spring (1 Apr - 15 June) & Fall (16 Sept - 6 Dec): $240. All rates based on double occupancy. $40 per extra person. Special rates apply during the Holiday Season, please check our website.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Logden Lodge is located in the small mountain community of Ymir, 20 km South of Nelson, BC.
- Our four luxury cabins are set apart on 42 private acres of unspoiled forest land, offering utmost privacy and quiet in the midst of nature.
- Each cabin sleeps max 5 persons, offers 800 sqft of living space and comes with two separate bedrooms, a deep soaker bathtub, fully equipped kitchen, high quality bedding, large covered veranda and a wood burning stove.
- The lay-out, design and furnishings are different in each cabin, blending the truly rustic (think; large beams, hardwood flooring, antiques) with the truly luxurious.
- Our area offers an incredible outdoors experience while still being relatively unexplored. Check out our website for a complete overview of things to do, both winter and summer.
- We welcome families with children and pets (extra fee of $15 per pet applies). Logden Lodge is a proud member of the Powder Highway and GreenTourismCanada,
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in: 3 pm. Check-out: 11 am.
- Politique d'annulation: Up to 30 days prior to arrival: $100. Between 30-14 days: 1 night. Within 14 days: full charge. Please check our website for further details.
- Information saisonnières: Open Year-Round.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.