Lang House B and B Gîte
- Chambres: 5
- Prix: Échelle des prix par nuitée: de 124$
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Marian and Bruce Langhus have owned Lang House since August 2015. They are experts on living with the flood: WiWo - water in, water out!
- Marian Langhus is one of the 183 babies born at Lang House when it belonged to a nurse and mid-wife. It also served as a hospital.
- Expect an exquisite breakfast made by Bruce with fresh local ingredients! Breakfast served from 7am to 9am. Coffee earlier as needed!
- During the summer months, dining choices in the village include the Old Boot Pub, Creek View Restaurant and Gulliver's World Cafe. Winter options vary.
- Lang House is situated adjacent to the Gagetown Creek Marina in the historic village of Gagetown.You can fish here without a license (salt water!)
- Arrivée - Départ: Payment requested upon arrival. Check in after 3 pm and check out by 10 am.
- Politique d'annulation: IN case of inclement weather, please notify as soon as possible and reschedule. Lang House has generator power in case of a power outage.
- Information saisonnières: Open year round. Anyone looking for a workshop or retreat can work with Lang House to design their own space needs.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Lang House B and B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.