Heart's Desire Bed and Breakfast Gîte
Direct water view, steps away from shops, restaurants & amenities of Mahone Bay
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Price per night from $125 to $140. Please note- due to Covid-19 we may not beserving breakfast at the moment and have adjusted the price per room, if possible breakfast will be $7.50pp.extra. However, we are still serving early morning coffee,tea.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- A friendly & relaxing place to stay with uninterrupted view of the waters of Mahone Bay.
- We are located steps from the start of our town's delightful shops.The pub, restaurants, coffee & tea rooms as well as our Museum and the famous Three Churches are all within a short walk of our home.
- After a busy day, you can relax in one of our two lounges or take in the stunning views and watch the world sail by from our veranda.Cable tv,dvd facilities and wifi internet available.
- We have 3 rooms in house - two have an ensuite bathroom, the other has views of the Bay and a large private bathroom. We also have our Garden Hideaway - a small self contained 'cottage' situated in our garden.
- Close to walking and cycle trails taking you to Lunenburg or Chester and beyond.Bicyles can be hired in town or, for a more leisurely view of the Bay, you can take a boat trip from the town wharf just opposite our house
- Centrally located to explore Nova Scotia's beautiful South Shore as we are only a short drive to the town of Lunenburg and many stunning beaches. The Annapolis Valley and it's vineyards are only just over an hours drive away.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in between 4 pm and 7 pm - after 7 pm by arrangement /Check out by 10.30 am
- Politique d'annulation: For stays up to 5 nights we have a 72 hours cancellation policy. For stays over 5 nights - cancellation policy may vary.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year. 1st November to 30th April by reservation only
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Heart's Desire Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.