Harrington House Bed & Breakfast Gîte
A large elegant century home emphasizing comfort, quality and friendliness.
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: Rates are $110-105 for ensuite room , $95-90 for room with private bath. No tax is charged. XP $30.00 in a separate room. Price includes a served breakfast of choice.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The House is a large, elegant, turn of the century home built by a former Attorney General. The House features 5 ornate fireplaces and hand carved oak woodwork.
- It sits on 2 acres of quiet, private gardens close to the centre of the prettiest, friendliest town in the Annapolis Valley, the centre of west Nova Scotia.
- Our rooms (1 ensuite, 1 private bath) are all large with high ceilings, quality beds, linens and towels, and decorated to match the style of the House.
- The living room, foyer, library and sun deck are available for guest use. CBTV/VCR and phones are available, as is wireless internet and a wide variety of reading material.
- Breakfasts include a variety of healthy interesting delights, featuring fresh Valley fruit and fresh home baked goods served in our graceful dining room by friendly, attentive hosts.
- Make Bridgetown your destination and Harrington House your home away from home while visiting Nova Scotia, Canada's ocean playground.
- Arrivée - Départ: Checkin from 3:00PM on. Checkout is at 10:00AM Please call if late arrival
- Politique d'annulation: 48 hours notice required. Deposit needed to guarantee reservations
- Information saisonnières: Open all year. Reservations required Nov-April
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Harrington House Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.