Glass Lake Bed & Breakfast Gîte
The Best Hospitality In Beausejour, MB - Treaty 1 Territory
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: A well-appointed room with a private washroom-Single guest $85; Double Occupancy-$100. Book 2 rooms, with shared w/room, at $65. per room. Full breakfast included; no added taxes.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Glass Lake offers quality exceptional accommodation with charm, character and modern amenities on a one-level home.
- Gourmet breakfast features made-from-scratch fare using locally sourced meats, vegetable and fruits, (garden-fresh produce in season), in house made preserves, and an abundance of fresh fruit, yogurt and egg. Vegan and Gluten-Free Options are available.
- A short walk away to the centre of the town where you will find shops, restaurants, churches, personal care homes, bowling alley, dairy bars. A short drive to Pinawa, Lac du Bonnet and Whiteshell area.
- The clear waters of Glass Lake, a private beach, is available for guest use-have a refreshing swim or relax on the shore. Beausejour's amenities includes the Daily Gardens (a Zone 2B AHS Display Garden),
- Cyryplywy Wilderness Park (walking trails/cross country trails, a variety of local shops, restaurants, and activities including the annual Double B Rodeo.
- Lac du Bonnet, Pinawa and the Whiteshell area are a short drive away and offer plenty of outdoor activities including, tubing and canoeing (www.brokenheadrivercanoeing.com)
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in is flexible. Check-out by 11:00 a.m
- Politique d'annulation: Cancellation Policy: Minimum 2 day's notice or 2 weeks notice during Special Events (Double B Rodeo, CPTC Races, wedding, etc)
- Information saisonnières: Open Year Round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Glass Lake Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.