Chimney Rock Bed and Breakfast Gîte
How loud can quiet be?
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: $180/night based on double occupancy. $130/night single occupancy. Discounts for extended stays.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Chimney Rock Bed and Breakfast is nestled in what is historically known as Breeding Valley on the Eastern Slopes of the Alberta Rocky Mountains.
- South of Longview on the Cowboy Trail (Hwy #22), the rangeland provides excellent grazing for the Webster Ranch cow-calf operation. Modern accommodation in a rural setting.
- Environmentally sensitive - riparian (wetland) and grazing demo sites avail for tours. 2005 Farm Family Awards recipients for M.D. of Ranchland recognizing land stewardship efforts.
- 1 1/2 hour drive S of Calgary for hiking, fishing, hunting, plenty of sightseeing. Local attractions - Bar U Ranch, Nanton, Frank Slide and Head-Smashed-In Buffalo Jump. Visit Nanton for Lancaster Air Museum, Ultimate Trains and antique shopping.
- Visit us to do, see, learn. Watch livestock or wildlife, listen to the creek, enjoy the birds, look for stars or Northern Lights. Lots of scenery for photo opp's, sketching, painting or just plain-old napping! Put your cell phone away.
- Extra sleeping accomodation for families or larger groups on 2 folddown futons in guest lounge area. Books help to identify local flora or fauna and historic tales of our region
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in prior to 8:00 PM / Check Out by 11:00 AM unless previously arranged.
- Politique d'annulation: After formal confirmation of reservation has been issued, cancellation received within 1 week of arrival will be assessed equal to one night stay.
- Information saisonnières: Open year-round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Chimney Rock Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.