Chamcook Forest Lodge Bed & Breakfast Gîte
Retired quiet 1884 hillside maritime farm beside Saint Andrews families welcome.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Double @ $135, single @ $125, child @ $15 - NO 15% TAX (Gift Packages available - small Conference Centre)
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Our peaceful St. Andrews NB Victorian resort home (c.1884) looks eastward from a forested hillside onto Passamaquoddy Bay and the islands bordering the Bay of Fundy.
- A walking trail leads to the pristine freshwaters of Lake Chamcook and the Atlantic Salmon Federation creek trail & public aquarium, less than 1 km away.
- Spacious hardwood-floored guest rooms, in wing separate from hosts, are all furnished with Brazilian imports. We serve an excellent full hot breakfast.
- House is centrally air-heated/conditioned. Our private on-suite bathroom contains a deep double air-tub from which one can look out onto the ocean.
- Families are our specialty - suited for children of all ages. Very friendly cats & dogs to pet (in host's wing). Film site for CBC Land & Sea and Harrowsmith.
- English, Spanish & Portuguese spoken. 'Nuestra Casa es Tu Casa' - Our Home is Your Home. Come & enjoy the quiet comfort of our home.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check In after 16:00 hrs (4 PM), checkout before 11:00 hrs (11 AM)
- Politique d'annulation: 48 hrs prior to arrival date to avoid charge of 1 night stay.
- Information saisonnières: Credit card number required to hold a reservation - 48 hr cancellation policy.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Chamcook Forest Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.