Bluebird Meadows Bed & Breakfast Gîte
Superlative breakfasts, trails,outdoor 4 season jacuzzi & our Blue Rm sleeps 4 !
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Off peak, from $125.00 for two, includes a sumptuous 4 course gourmet breakfast.'Off Season' Discount of $10/night Sun. through Thurs. night, (holidays, & spring break excepted) Nov. 1 - May 31
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- 10 minutes to Midland Ontario area attractions, 15 minutes to Georgian Bay beach, & 8 minutes to Mt. St. Louis Ski Resort.
- Explore our 47 acres, stroll in our gardens or sit and enjoy spectacular sunsets and panoramic views throughout the changing seasons. Excellent bird watching opportunites especially Eastern Bluebirds, right on the property.
- Mere minutes to all seasonal recreational activities, scenic boat cruises on Georgian Bay, golf, nordic and cross-country skiing, hiking, birding, boat launch, snowmobile trails, swimming, and horsebackriding
- Close to historic sites Ste. Marie Among the Hurons, Martyrs' Shrine, Discovery Harbour and Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre
- Our private guest wing and entrance makes for a relaxing come as you please stay with an inn like ambiance. Private Guest common room with cozy fireplace, central air, out-door hot-tub and indoor fitness room. Our Blue Room sleeps 4!
- 4 pairs of hi-tech snowshoes to explore our acreage.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in 3pm, check out 11 am. unless otherwise requested in advance.
- Politique d'annulation: All reservations are considered firm and you are responsible for the amount of the reservation unless we are able to rent the room to someone else....Then there would not be any charge.
- Information saisonnières: Open year round, with all season's attractions just minutes away.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Bluebird Meadows Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.