Ashby House Bed & Breakfast Gîte
old fashioned comfort and hospitality in Our 1899 Heritage home
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Winter rates: $150-$195 / Summer rates:: $175-$240 (3 night minimum on week-ends in the summer)
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Here at Ashby House, we offer organic food, comfortable beds, WIFI and excellent company and this is our 33rd. year of welcoming the world to our part of Vancouver.
- Our Heritage designated house was built in 1899, in the West End, on the downtown peninsula of Vancouver. We are located next to Nelson Park and within walking distance of Stanley Park, English Bay , the Convention Centres and public transit.
- Sharing our home with the world has enabled us to restore and preserve both our house and heritage streetscape. We are a licensed business # 18431439).
- Step back in time and see what life was like when our city was young. We encourage you to linger over breakfast, share your stories and meet the world.
- You will not find a TV, though we do have high speed WIFI and a computer, if you need to stay in touch, check a flight or print a boarding pass.
- You may choose to read one of our 15,000 books, in the parlour or on the porch in the company of Caelte, our Scotty or Apollo, our orange tabby.
- Arrivée - Départ: Flexible times arranged at time of reservation
- Politique d'annulation: please ask for details
- Information saisonnières: Open all year.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Ashby House Bed & Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.