The Lavender Farm B&B Gîte
A beautiful heritage home set amidst fields of Lavender.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Pricing per night from $195.00 to $220.00 + HST, (single or double occupancy) in regular season and from $220.00 to $245.00 + HST in lavender season (June 28th to July 21st inclusive).
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- We welcome you in our Circa 1835 home and lavender farm. We offer you well-appointed rooms, a two course delicious breakfast where we use seasonal and local ingredients.
- Just step out of your room and allow yourself to wander in our Lavender fields. Find out about the different Lavender products we are selling in our boutique.
- Is it a hot day? Enjoy our veranda with that nice breeze. Meet our friendly cats Fannie and Pitis.
- And when breakfast is over, then it is time to discover the many hidden treasures of Prince Edward County.
- We are located in the heart of the wineries of Prince Edward County and at a walking distance to 4 wineries and only a few km away from a dozen of other wineries and vineyards. We are 25 min away from Sandbanks Provincial Park.
- We request a minimum of two nights stay on long weekend. Nous pouvons également vous accueillir en français.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in between 2:00 and 5:00 p.m. or contact us for special arrangement at 613-399-1855 or cell phone 519-375-1838. Check out by 11:00 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less then 24h notice. Please note that on long weekends, we request a 2 night stay minimum and the cancellation policy applies for 2 nights as well.
- Information saisonnières: Look at our website for accommodation packages available. https://www.peclavender.com/bb-at-the-farm/packages/
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
The Lavender Farm B&B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.