Inlet Beach House B&B Gîte
True waterfront retreat. Close to Sidney with stunning views & great facilities.
- Chambres: 1
- Prix: Prime Time - $195 single $210 Cdn double; Extra $20; under 12 free. Off season - $165 single, $175 double. Two night minimum stay on weekends $15 per pet per night
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Located on the beautiful Saanich Inlet, this sunny 760 sq ft 1 bedroom unit has a private entrance with queen bedroom, luxury bathroom and shower, full living and dining room and double pull out sofa bed. Includes the use of three outdoor terraces
- On the waters edge! Great swimming, snorkeling, biking, hiking and sightseeing activities available. Inside boasts 43' Smart HDTV, boardgames available, wireless High speed internet access..
- Large windows offer natural light and showcase the ocean views. Bald eagles, dolphins, otters, herons and seals are commonly seen in the area
- Full hot breakfast is provided. Self catered available if you wish. Tea, coffee juice and milk are provided.The full kitchen has convection oven, microwave, stove top, toaster, kettle, kitchenware as well as a Weber BBQ on the oceanfront patio.
- There is a mooring buoy, canoe, 2 kayaks, paddle board and all safety equipment complimentary for your use. Close to 4 golf courses, wineries, shopping and fine dining.
- The suite is stocked with plenty of high quality towels and toiletries. For your privacy, housekeeping provided every 3 days. We are a ten minute drive from Victoria International Airport, the Swartz Bay Ferry, the Anacortes Ferry and downtown Sidney.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in from 3pm daily; Check out by 11 am daily.
- Politique d'annulation: 50% Deposit upon booking, balance payable on arrival. Full refund for cancellations where at least 3 days prior notice is given.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year for short or longer stays. Reduced rates October 15 to March 7
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Inlet Beach House B&B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.