Cedarholme Bed & Breakfast & Cottages Chalet/Cottage
In the Heart of the Bruce. On the Bruce Trail. Steps to the water. FOBBA 4 ****.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Cottages - Daily $150.00/Weekly $725.00 (2 night minimum July & Aug. & long weekends). B&B: Ensuite D $130.00/ S $115.00. Twin D $115.00/ S $100.00. Sitting D $130.00/ S $115.00.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Located 15 k. south of Lion's Head and 17 k. north of Wiarton and dedicated to your comfort. On the Bruce Trail and 100 meters from a public Georgian Bay sand beach.
- Full B&B breakfasts with home baking, fresh fruit, juice, cereal, unique entrees and choice of beverages. Packed lunches are available for an additional charge.
- Our Heritage B&B (circa 1929) is air-conditioned/ heated with geothermal technology. Enjoy a cozy den with satellite TV and fire place and a sitting room with a microwave and refrigerator - as well as the living room.
- Six, 2 bedroom cottages sleep 4 adults + 2 children under 6. Each has a full kitchen, 3 piece bath with shower, electric baseboard heat, full size gas BBQ, 2 picnic tables, and firepit. Children will love the play area and lawn.
- Cottages are very clean, cozy, comfortable and fully equipped - affordable too! Three have AC. Cottages do not have TV or WiFi. Guests bring sheets (no sleeping bags), pillow cases and towels - everything else is supplied.
- Electric car plug is available. We cannot accommodate pets or outside guests. Outside smoking only.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in - after 2 pm. Check-out - by 10 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: With fewer than 14 days notice, you pay the full amount of the booking - if we re-book, we will return your payment. No refunds for mid-stay departures.
- Information saisonnières: We are not taking reservations until the stay-at-home mandate is lifted, and cottage rentals are permitted. Beaches & parts of the Bruce Trail are closed.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Cedarholme Bed & Breakfast & Cottages
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.