Clyde Hall Gîte
Recommended by Janette Higgins 'The Best Places to B&B in Ontario'
- Chambres: 6
- Prix: Pricing per night from $110 to $170 plus applicable taxes
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- This 1846 stone mansion, vacant for 40 years, burned in 1999 and extensive renovations completed in 2002.
- The home backs on the third fairway of Timber Run Golf Course in the village of Lanark, minutes from Perth.
- Inground pool and hot tub, in-house spa services and Lanark village offers swimming, fishing, boating, skiing, skiidoing, local artisans and many week-end events in Perth and surronding areas.
- During your stay at Clyde Hall,enjoy a well appointed suite/guest room,theatre style TV,whirlpool tubs,walk-in showers,tea in the solarium or library,music in the drawing room & homestyle breakfast in the dining room or outdoors on the wraparound deck.
- We look forward to receiving you at Clyde Hall where comfort is captured in history. Ask about our adventure packages.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check In at 3:00 pm and Check Out at 11:00 am
- Politique d'annulation: Please see www.clydehall.com for policy
- Information saisonnières: Visit during Orchid Festival third weekend in June
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.