The Ark B&B Gîte
As old as Canada! Farming for conservation, gardening with native plants.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Pricing per night is $70 shared bath, $80 ensuite, $10 per additional person. Minimum stay is TWO nights.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Table d'hôte
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- We humans are just one of the many species that share this 110 acre farm.
- On our trails, you might meet wild turkey, deer, fox , many different song birds, snakes, salamanders and more....It's a 10 min. walk down to L. Huron.
- We are organic growers and sell our produce at the Kincardine Farmers Market.
- Our own berries, breads and local honey and dairy items are on the breakfast menu. Our farm supports Slow Food and the 100 Mile Diet.
- Our Native Plant Nursery grew out of the ongoing restoration of this farm land as we replace the trees , grasses and floweres that disappeared in the 1850's.
- The Ark is a quiet and simple place. We like to be outdoors best of all.
- Arrivée - Départ: Please phone to let us know when to expect you.
- Politique d'annulation: Please advise us a.s.a.p. if you must cancel.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year round. We have no air-conditioning.The breeze off the lake usually keeps us cool. We have our own weather conditions along Lake Huron shore. If you are visiting us in winter months, you will need snow tires and 4WD.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
The Ark B&B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.