Montrose Inn Gîte
Experience the grandeur & peacefulness of this magnificent, ante-bellum mansion
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Pricing per night from $150.00 to $240.00 Cdn + applicable taxes (MAT +HST)
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- One of the best examples of 'ante bellum' architecture in Ontario, this magnificent mansion was built in 1916 on 6.5 acres overlooking the Bay of Quinte.
- This luxury Bed and Breakfast offers four graciously appointed guest rooms, each with French doors to access semi-private sitting areas on the upper verandah.
- Relax and enjoy conversation in the graceful drawing room or curl up with your favourite book in front of the fireplace in the library.
- Savour a freshly prepared, hot gourmet breakfast in the elegant, oak-panelled dining room, amidst antiques, on fine china and crystal.
- Close to several theatres, golf courses, Prince Edward County, antique and craft shops, wineries and museums.
- 2005-2016 & 2018 Reader's Choice Favourite B & B; 2006 Business of the Year-Tourism & Hospitality
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in from 4.00 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. Check-out by 11.00 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice prior to 10.00 a.m. day of arrival.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year. Enjoy the many antique and craft shops located in the Bay of Quinte area; local theatre, museums, wineries; go hiking on nearby trails, etc.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.