Morning Glory Gîte
If you like privacy, come and enjoy it.
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: Starting at $ 120 per night. (cash, personal cheques, or interac e-transfer please) German and English spoken.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Step back in time! A 175 year old blacksmith shop has been lovingly converted into a private, charming guesthouse, filled with antiques and collectibles. It is rented to only one party and can sleep up to 4 guests.
- Guesthouse has a small, well equipped kitchen (microwave and hotplate), breakfast-nook, spacious living room, loft, cozy bedroom & bathroom (with shower).
- One can truly disconnect from Wifi or TV. CD player and disks are provided. Enjoy a spectacular view from its living room or large deck, overlooking springfed ponds on private grounds with an abundance of beautiful birds and wildlife.
- Let peace and tranquility totally relax you with our warm hospitality and a delicious and hearty, deluxe continental breakfast, served in a delighful way.
- We're minutes from Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Hwy 401, lots of shopping facilities & close to Mennonite Country.
- Also ideal for the weary business traveller, who seeks totally private surroundings after a hectic day. Come and enjoy the fresh, clean country air. Great hiking trails close by.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in: anytime after 3pm. Check out: 11:00am.
- Politique d'annulation: At least 3days in advance please.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year, beautiful during spring, summer, fall, and cozy winter days.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.