Morton House Inn Auberge
1864 Heritage Home overlooking beautiful gardens. Located on the Mersy River
- Chambres: 7
- Prix: Pricing per night from $100 to $120 + tax (B&B) - $80 + tax (Motel Units)
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The Morton House Inn is currently for sale. This 1864 Provincial Heritage home, which is open year round, is located on 2 acres of rolling lawns and gardens overlooking the Mersey River.
- Our large waterfront is a lovely picnic area with access for canoeing or kayaking on the river.
- Our guests suites all have private baths and are beautifully decorated to reflect the beauty of the home.
- A full breakfast is served in our dining room (for B&B guests only - breakfast is not included for motel guests) and guests have a parlour and library to make their stay very comfortable.
- To make your stay complete enjoying a coffee on the large verandah is the perfect touch or a walk in the beautiful PineGrove Park located just down the street.
- We also offer three motel efficiency units for guests who wish a more independent stay. Morton House Inn is Gay Friendly.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-In after 2pm/Check-Out 11am. Other arrangements can be made
- Politique d'annulation: At least 48 hours notice
- Information saisonnières: Open Year Round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Morton House Inn
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.