Cabin on the Coulee Farm Chalet/Cottage
An out-of-the way cabin experience overlooking a picturesque Alberta coulee.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: 1-2 Adults - $125/night, 3-6 Adults - $175/night. Children under 16 free up to maximum of 8 in cabin. Minimum 2 night stay.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The Cabin on the Coulee is a lovely two story rustic log cabin with a lower and upper floor deck for sight seeing and star gazing.
- The cabin rents as a complete unit that overlooks 200 acres of Alberta coulee land on a working sustainable beef farm.
- The cabin sleeps up to 6 adults with a maximum of 8 including children and has a full bath (shower) on the main floor and a half bath upstairs.
- Hiking or mountain biking in the coulees is encouraged and the cabin is only two miles away from Huber Dam, a local campground and fishing area.
- The cabin has a full sized refrigerator/freezer, a full kitchen (including dishes, cutlery and cookware) and a propane gas BBQ.
- You can choose from a selection of our Cabin on the Coulee beef burgers, smokies or steaks to barbecue to perfection and pay for them on site.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in by 4 pm. Check out by 11. We can usually accommodate an hour earlier check in or later check out if requested. Minimum two night stay.
- Politique d'annulation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
- Information saisonnières: Open from Mid May to November 30. The cabin is heated by a wood burning stove when it is cold but we shut it down from December to about the May long weekend.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Cabin on the Coulee Farm
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.