HoriZen Bnb Gîte
A restful landing in Leamington
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: $135 - $165 a night, Queen, King or 2 twins all with ensuites
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Our family welcomes you to experience Leamington as we experience it; a place that is full of life, wonderful restaurants and surrounded by natural beauty.
- We chose to celebrate the beauty and history of our older home while also adding a few modern touches, ranging from the classic wooden floors and beams to the newly renovated kitchen.
- We take pride in using high-quality, natural products throughout our B&B, not only to preserve our environment but also to nourish the health of our visitors and family.
- Just minutes from our home, take a peaceful walk across the Waterfront Promenade toward the Marina while enjoying a picture perfect view of Lake Erie.
- The ultimate Island getaway is a short bike ride away our cozy bed and breakfast. Ride your bike (or rent one) to the Island ferry service centre and hop on board for a day of exploring Pelee Island.
- Immerse yourself in nature as you explore adventurous hiking trails, view migrating birds and bask in the sun at Point Pelee National Park.
- Arrivée - Départ: Checkin at 4pm and checkout at 11am. Parking available earlier if needed.
- Politique d'annulation: Full refund for cancellations up to 15 days prior to your check-in date. Cancellations within 14-6 days of check-in, will be open to same room reservation at a future date. New date is non-refundable and non-transferable as is cancellations after 5 days
- Information saisonnières: Open Year Round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.