Harlem Stonegate B&B Gîte
Historic Setting, Healthy Living, Inspired Thinking and Personalized Service
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Rates are based on a maximum of two people per room, per night.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Beautiful 1860 stone farmhouse and majestic post-and-beam bank barns on approx. 50 acres of picturesque farmland offers guests opportunity to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate.
- Big Rideau Lake/Rideau Canal waterway; 5 minutes to boating, kayaking/canoeing, swimming, fishing and other water sports. Hiking and cycling trails minutes from property.
- Healthy gourmet breakfast and snacks made with the freshest ingredients from our garden and surrounding area. Lunch, Dinner, multi-course or special occasion dinner options available.
- “Dark Sky” location; nestle into a cozy, comfortable place in our waving hayfields to view the pageant of the star-filled night sky.
- Yoga Pergola, overlooking serene wetlands (which is teaming with birds, provides a constant dance of activity and a chorus of sound) and tranquil sugar bush (for walks and tapping in the Spring).
- We curate intimate weddings, elopements, and personalized outings to local activities (i.e., cycling trips, picnics, boating, canoe and hiking experiences, dinner excursions and visits to local points of interest, all based from the farm).
- Arrivée - Départ: We kindly ask that guests arrive between 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm. If you will be arriving after 8:00 pm please us know as we organize our day around your arrival time. Guests departure is 11:00 am.
- Politique d'annulation: We require a minimum of 72 hours notice before the arrival window (4:00 pm). Within the 72 hours cancellation notice, you will be charged for the rate quoted to your credit card number. We will refund your entire amount, if we are able to fill the room.
- Information saisonnières: Open year round. Seasonal packages and discounts available.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Harlem Stonegate B&B
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.