The Luckenbooth Gîte
A charming homestead by the sea, located on the world famous Cabot Trail.
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Pricing per night from $169.00 - 285.00
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The Luckenbooth is your perfect gateway for the many adventures of natural and cultural discovery, authentic maritime cuisine and for exploring one of the world’s most breathtaking coastlines.
- Centrally located for you to enjoy kayaking, hiking trails including world famous Skyline Trail, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, sailing the Bras D'Or Lakes, Golf at Cabot Cliffs and Highlands Links, or enjoy whales, seals and Puffin Tours
- Our B&B is a contemporary log home built specifically to operate as a Bed & Breakfast providing four unique guest rooms with it’s own story and inspiring views of St-Ann’s Bay
- Each room is outfitted with luxurious hypoallergenic all season goose down duvets & pillows, sheets are 500TC, High Definition (HD) Flat Panel Satellite televisions, Free WiFi, Keurig Coffee Maker, bottle water, coffee, tea & amenities
- Each private ensuite bathroom has a Bathtub/shower combination, complimentary toiletries, hairdryer and thick, soft, absorbent Royal Plush towels.
- We are situated 5 minutes north of The Gaelic College, the only institution in North America with an international reputation for its contribution to the preservation and promotion of Gaelic culture
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in by 3pm. Check out by 10am
- Politique d'annulation: 50% deposit at time of booking, Balance will be charged at check-in - Full refund if cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date. During Celtic Colours International Festival (Oct 9-17) Full Refund if cancelled 91 days prior to arrival date.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.