The Luckenbooth Gîte
A charming homestead by the sea, located on the world famous Cabot Trail.
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: Pricing per night from $129.00 to $209.00
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- It is your perfect gateway for the many adventures of natural and cultural discovery, authentic maritime cuisine and for exploring one of the world’s most breathtaking coastlines.
- From The Luckenbooth, you can hike the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, sail on Bras d'Or Lakes, play the Cabot Cliffs and Highlands Links golf courses or go whale watching - all within an hour's drive
- The Luckenbooth offers accommodations in four unique guest rooms, each with it’s own story and inspiring ocean views of the Atlantic and St-Ann’s bay.
- Each room is outfitted with luxurious hypoallergenic all season goose down duvets & pillows, sheets are 500TC, High Definition (HD) Flat Panel televisions with Satellite and free WiFi
- Each ensuite bathroom has a Bathtub/shower combination, complimentary toiletries and thick, soft, absorbent Royal Plush towels.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in by 3pm. Check out by 11am the following day.
- Politique d'annulation: 50% deposit at time of booking, full refund if cancelled 14 days prior to the arrival date. Balance will be charged at checkout.
- Information saisonnières: Open all year round
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.