Our Cabin Bed and Breakfast Gîte
Rustic modern accommodation in historic Old Town Yellowknife
- Chambres: 1
- Prix: $145 per night for 1-2 people plus 5% GST
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Located at the end of Ragged Ass Road just steps from Great Slave Lake, our B&B is a unique Yellowknife experience with clean and simple accommodation.
- Walking distance to Bullock's Bistro, the NWT Brewing Company, Twin Pine Diner, Gallery of the Midnight Sun, and a short hike to Yellowknife's city centre.
- WiFi available in the bedroom and cable TV offered in the common/breakfast area.
- Self-serve breakfast will include coffee, tea, bottled water, yogurt, fruit, and a pastry. Guests are not permitted to cook in our B&B. No microwave provided.
- We welcome tourists and business travellers. No smoking, no pets, and no unregistered guest(s) permitted in the house or on the property.
- Yellowknife has good taxi and bus services, but a charged parking stall in the winter is available at our B&B at a cost of $10 per night.
- Arrivée - Départ: Please notify us of your expected check-in time upon booking. Check-out is at 11 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice. 50% refund prior to 24 hours. 0% refund with less than 24 hour notice.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Our Cabin Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.