Kye Bay BnB Gîte
It's always a great time to visit Kye Bay!
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Inconnu
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- A BnB for all seasons! In Spring and Summer months, this hidden paradise is perfect for sunbathing, water sports and picnics by the sea. Golf enthusiasts have several courses to choose from.
- In Fall and Winter, bundle up and take a stroll on the beach to experience the wonders of nature during storm-watching season. We are close to the world class Mount Washington ski resort, great for snowshoeing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Our local wild life can be enjoyed year round. This includes eagles, hawks, herons and of course whale watching. The annual Herring run in March is spectacular - see the ocean turn a tropical turquoise.
- We have three bedrooms, each with its own theme, entrance and full ensuite. Enjoy a restful night’s sleep on our voluptuous hi-loft pillow top mattress and wake up rejuvenated.
- Enjoy the quiet and the lush gardens from our large deck where you can read, visit, bird watch, or just relax. Or go on one of the many hikes in the area.
- We offer a full home cooked breakfast made from fresh ingredients. You won’t need lunch!
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in between 3 - 10 PM; check out by 11 AM.
- Politique d'annulation: Full refund for cancellations made with at least 14 days notice from arrival date.
- Information saisonnières: Herring run every March: great bird watching, The Canadian Snowbirds, an aerobatics flight fleet, train here every April.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Kye Bay BnB
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.