Rippling Waters Bed and Breakfast Gîte
Old World Charm Century Home
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Off-season: Oct. 1 - May 20, 2021: $125/night inclusive. 2021 Full-season: May 21-September 30 2021: Friday/Saturday $145/night, Sun-Thurs. $125/night inclusive. Due to extra sanitization, we require 2 night minimum stay.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Charming Victorian Manor built in 1875 by Captain Elijah Bottum who was the first lockmaster at lock 32.
- Private dock for swimming and mooring your boat (boat trailer parking available while you stay). Free public boat ramp nearby. Stay with us as you travel the Trent and moor your boat on our dock.
- Relax on our covered porch overlooking the water as you plan your day. Kayaks, life jackets, beach chairs and towels available. Local bicycle rentals in town.
- An easy 5 minute stroll to the many restaurants, shopping, Lock 32, museum, Kawartha Dairy
- A full breakfast is offered which includes homemade bread, local in season fruit, locally sourced free range eggs, breakfast sausage or ham, peameal bacon or strip bacon with homemade jam
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in after 2:00pm, check-out by 11:00am (can be flexible, call prior to arrival)
- Politique d'annulation: 48 hours notice by email. $50.00 deposit due on booking, remainder payable upon check-in
- Information saisonnières: Open Year-round. Due to extra sanitization, we require a 2 night minimum stay.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Rippling Waters Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.