Red Maple Gîte
Affordable historical charm of 1800s, with european flavours.
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Tween room ( two single beds )$95 per night. Queen room (queen size bed) $105 per night.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The home was built in 1889 by a lumber barron as a wedding gift for his only daugter. The back addition was built in early 1900 as servants quarters.
- There were many owners and purposes for the home throughout the years, including being divided into three apartments, and the doctor's office.
- In the past seven years it has been slowly renovated with a goal to achieve its original splendor.
- We are located a walking distance to majestic Ottawa river, parks, boardwalk, murals, restaurants, theatre and shopping.
- Short drive (1/2 hour) to Algonquin's East Gate, 20 min. to whitewater rafting, minutes to cross country ski and bike trails.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in is after 4pm and check out is by 11am. Other arrangements can be made upon request.
- Information saisonnières: We are open 12 months of the year.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.