Auberge Chesley's Inn Auberge
Treat yourself to a night in Ontario's oldest Inn. 20t years old this year!
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: There is a suite with private sitting at $185. A room with King-sige bed at $170. 00 There is also the French Room with Twin beds at $150.00 per night. ' The Innkeeper's Quarters at $180.00. Plus HST and a Municipal Accommodation tax of 4%.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Chesley's Inn is Ontario's oldest operating Inn. It was built in 1814, by Allsaints Chesley, a veteran of the War of 1812. One of the most beautiful classic Georgian buildings in Ontario, Chesley's Inn offers every comfort for travellers.
- Located in the centre of Cornwall, one of Ontario's oldest towns, it is within easy walking distance of parks along the St. Lawrence, cafes, patios and fine dining.
- It is also the beginning the heritage trail that runs up the St. Lawrence through Chrysler's Farm battlefield, Upper Canada Village and charming towns like Prescott and Belleville.
- The Inn is an hour drive from both Ottawa and Montreal and offers a relaxing escape from either city. It is 15 minutes from Messena, New York.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check in is usually 3PM although we can be flexible in order to meet the needs of our guests. Check out is 11.
- Politique d'annulation: Refunds are available up to 48 hours before check-in. Cancellations later than that will result in a one night charge.
- Information saisonnières: Auberge Chesley's Inn is a great place to visit year round. It is in a quiet urban setting with fine dining, shopping and other attractions within easy walking distance.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Auberge Chesley's Inn
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.