Sandhill Farm Bed and Breakfast Gîte
Experience the charm, natural beauty and peacefulness of Dufferin County...
- Chambres: 2
- Prix: Sandhill Farm is a private suite (own entrance) with two bedrooms, a bathroom and a living/dining room. Sandhill Room is $115 per night. (Add the Heron Room for an additional $95/night.) Prices based on min. 2 night stay.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Time-Out? Book Sandhill, supper at one of Dufferin's unique eateries, early morning walk/run, breakfast (could be leisurely brunch), cycle (snow-shoe, cross-country ski) Luther Marsh/ drive the Beaver Valley. Country Getaway? $230 for two per weekend.
- Allow the peacefulness to surround and embrace you. Spending time in nature nurtures your body, mind, and soul. Find the quiet in rural Dufferin.
- Cyclists and Hikers - arrangements can be made to transport vehicles to the next local B&B. Ask about the complementary bag/picnic lunches. Pre-arranged evening meals are available on request.
- Need a change? Enjoy the anticipation of a carefully prepared breakfast; take your complementary bag lunch on the road as you enjoy the peacefulness of Dufferin County. Early breakfast served for birders.
- Visit area antique dealers, art studios, galleries, and museums. Explore the Elora Gorge. Enjoy the Bruce Trail. Check out Island Lake Recreational Area in Orangeville. Attend Shelburne's Heritage Music Festival or Orangeville's Blues & Jazz Festival .
- Gateway to Dufferin,Wellington, & Grey Counties. Make Sandhill the start for trips to the Beaver Valley, St Jacobs Market, Elora & the Festival, Mansfield Ski Hill, Collingwood, Grand Valley Rodeo,& Fall Fairs including Mount Forest, Shelburne, & Dundalk.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-out Noon. Special arrangements will be accommodated where possible.
- Information saisonnières: Open All Year
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Sandhill Farm Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.