Lee River Bed and Breakfast Gîte
Relax - Refresh - Recharge. A Vacation Destination with something for everyone!
- Chambres: 4
- Prix: $90.00 Single / $100.00 Couple Taxes Inc. / Family Rates / Discounts for extended stays. Family Vacation, rent entire 1700 sq. foot of private B&B ( 3 bedrooms ) and listed amenities @ $1000.00 per week or $ 3,000 per month ( breakfast not included).
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
- Prep. personnelle
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Our home on the Lee River offers 1700 square feet of private B and B space, spectacular South East view of Lee River and perenial gardens.
- Enjoy a delicious homestyle breakfast; fresh fruit with muffins or scones, selection of hot or cold entree, coffee and selection of teas.
- Invite your friends to have breakfast with you while staying at our B&B. We can accommodate up to 20 guests in the dining room or on the deck overlooking the river for family or group celebration meals - availalble at an additional charge.
- The B&B great room offers (satelite TV, DVD, movies, WiFi, fireplace) garden doors to attached screened gazebo and private access to the sand beach, sun shelter, fire pit and waterfront. .
- Swimming, fishing, complimentary use of kayaks, canoe, peddle boat, children play area and boat launch are all available at the waterfront. Fully modern kitchen, dining area, BBQ and guest patio compliment the area for guest use.
- Within minutes of Granite Hills, Pinawa and Black Bear Golf Courses, Pinawa Dam and Nopiming Provincal Parks, interesting shops, restaurants and bakeries.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check In 4:00 PM till 8:00 PM unless otherwise arranged. Payment required upon check in.
- Politique d'annulation: 24 hour cancellation notice required for refund. Non refundable Deposit of $ 500.00 required two months prior to family vacation week and $ 1500.00 prior to month bookings.
- Information saisonnières: Open all seasons. Ideal for swimming, boating canoeing, kayaking, white water paddling at the Pinawa Dam , fishing, hiking / cycling on the transCanada trail, water sports, snowmobiling, great cross country ski trails, birding, relaxing on the beach.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Lee River Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.