Buckingham House Gîte
A gracious 1880 Italianate style house in the heart of dowtown Stratford
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Price per night from $155 to $165.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Buckingham House, a bed and breakfast in the heart of Stratford, Ontario, is a short walk from downtown shops, services, restaurants and the Avon and Studio Theatres.
- The Festival and Tom Patterson Theatres are within easy walking distance as well. On site parking is provided for guests.
- The house, built in 1880, is Italianate in design. Its exterior features include decorative brick details, high windows, overhanging eaves and period wooden bracket trim.
- A full breakfast is served each morning in the bright and elegant dining room. There is a downstairs parlour and an upstairs sitting room inside for relaxation and conversation.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in time is between 3pm and 8pm. Check-out is at 10:30am. As a courtesy for guests attending a matinee performance, you may park your car at Buckingham House if you have pre-arranged parking with your host.
- Politique d'annulation: A deposit of $50/room booked is required. If you cancel or modify your booking, your deposit, less $25, will be returned if more than 21 days is given. After that, you are responsible for charges of your original booking, less any night that is rebooked
- Information saisonnières: During the months of July, August and September there is a two night minimum on weekends. One night weekend bookings will be taken if there is a single night vacancy between other bookings.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.