Historic Bishops Residence Bed and Breakfast Maison historique
a touch of europe on the prairies
- Chambres: 10
- Prix: Rates vary from $69.99/night for a queen bedroom to $98.99 for our best suite, plus applicable taxes
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Table d'hôte
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- Home was built in 1918 and is built of the famous Claybank brick
- it served as the 7,000 sq ft Bishop's Residence from 1930 to 1998, designated a Provincial Historic Heritage site in 1984.
- Facilities easily host groups from 20 person meetings to family gatherings,
- reunions and weddings.
- 2 acres of manicured grounds for guests, even space to park trailers and motorhomes near the firepit.
- Group packages for weddings and family Reunions
- Arrivée - Départ: we are flexible with both check in and check out times upon request
- Politique d'annulation: full payment if cancellation notice is less than 2 weeks.
- Information saisonnières: we are open until November 12th, 2019, then major renovations will take place, reopening in June of 2020!!
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Historic Bishops Residence Bed and Breakfast
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.