Through Windows Past Gîte
Step Back ...Into a comfortable night's stay!
- Chambres: 3
- Prix: Prices from $100 to $125 per night.
- Petits déjeuners offerts:
- Sans Gluten
Le propriétaire décrit son gîte
- The house at 64 King Street West, Forest, Ontario was built in 1893 and is of Victorian style and architecture with turret, stained glass windows, and large, comfortable rooms that feature original wood trim and floors. Furniture is of the same era.
- All rooms are equipped with cable-TV, internet connection, and telephone. We offer central air-conditioning for those hot summer days, and a dining room fireplace for those chilly winter mornings. This home is just a few steps away from downtown Forest.
- TheTurret Suite features a queen-sized cast iron bed nestled in the turret, with pillow-top mattress. A beautiful key-hole stained glass window and a gas fireplace creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere. The bathroom features a Clawfoot tub
- The Gazebo Suite overlooks the front lawn and quaint old-fashioned gazebo. The room features a queen-sized canopy bed with pillow-top mattress and an antique rocking chair where guests can read or just sit and relax. A large ensuite bath accompanies it.
- The Belfry Room offers an antique double-size wooden bed, and a small sitting area. Warm wooden floors and soothing colours make this a welcome place to come back to. A private bath with shower is just a few steps down the hall.
- Reservations secured with a credit card number.
- Arrivée - Départ: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. or earlier with prior arrangements. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Politique d'annulation: Cancellations must be made no later than 7 days prior
- Information saisonnières: COVID-19 UPDATE: WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED AND NOT ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS AT THIS TIME.
Méthodes de paiement et Rabais
Through Windows Past
Veuillez mentionner à votre hôte que vous les avez trouvés sur GitesCanada.com.